Organizations represented include the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce, the City of Houston, the City of San Antonio, Odessa Economic Development, Beaumont Chamber of Commerce, San Antonio Economic Development Foundation, Victoria Economic Development, Greater El Paso Chamber of Commerce and the Port of Corpus Christi.
What does GEPCC stand for?
GEPCC stands for Greater El Paso Chamber of Commerce (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEPCC
- Guam Education Policy Board
- Guangxi Environmental Protection Bureau (China)
- Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians (New Testament)
- General Electric Power Company
- Gentiles Eat Pork Chops (mnemonic)
- Geo-Environmental Protection Center (Japan)
- Ghana Export Promotion Council (West Africa)
- Graduate Estate Planning Consultant (National Institute for Estate Planners; Lee's Summit, MO)
- Grubb and Ellis Paramount Commerce (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Graduate Education Policy and Curriculum Committee (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Générale de Préfabrication et Construction (French)
- Gujranwala Electricity Power Company
- Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (gaming)
- Generalized Epilepsy and Paroxysmal Dyskinesia
- Georgia Environmental Protection Division
- Gente por la Defensa Animal, a.c. (Mexico)
- Grupo Educación Pro Defensa Animal
- Global Embedded Processor Debug Interface Standard (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Industry Standards and Technology Organization; Piscataway, NJ)
- Global Elevation Power Density Profile
- Glen Edmunds Performance Driving School (Nairobi)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PRIDE's collaboration with local organizations such as the Greater El Paso Chamber of Commerce, the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS) enables successful partnerships and programs that enhance the lives of El Pasoans living with disabilities.
Business and industry partners include Delphi Automotive Systems, Raytheon, General Assembly Corporation, Stewart EFI, El Paso Tool & Die, Summit Plastic Molding, Sandia National Laboratories, EUREKA Corporation, TORO, American Eagle Brick, DJ/NYPRO, Diesel Recon, Autotronic Controls, Keats Southwest, Plainfield Stamping, Boeing Company, Wright & Dalbin Architects, El Paso Electric Company, Advanced Paperworks and the Greater El Paso Chamber of Commerce.
He is a past chairman of both the Greater El Paso Chamber of Commerce and the El Paso/Juarez World Trade Center; he is a member of the board of the El Paso Branch of the Dallas Federal Reserve Bank; he is a member of the board and the 2002 Campaign Chairman for the United Way of El Paso County; he is a past director or advisory director for the Edison Electric Institute, the El Paso Leadership and Research Council, Hospice of El Paso, the El Paso Symphony Orchestra, the Salvation Army, United Blood Services and the Boys and Girls Club of El Paso Foundation.
The Greater El Paso Chamber of Commerce is presenting the event, along with State Senator Eliot Shapleigh and the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.
He has served as chairman of The Greater El Paso Chamber of Commerce and a member of the Economic Development Advisory Council of the Greater Dallas Chamber of Commerce.