The Greater Detroit Resource Recovery Authority (GDRRA) will continue to supply the EFW plant with the municipal waste it turns into energy.
What does GDRRA stand for?
GDRRA stands for Greater Detroit Resource Recovery Authority (Detroit, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Georgia Drag Racing News
- Gestion Des Ressources Naturelles (French: Natural Resource Management; Senegal)
- Great Dane Rescue of Northern California
- Great Dane Rescue of North Texas
- Great Dane Rescue of Ohio, Inc. (Beavercreek, OH)
- Gross Days Receivable Outstanding (health care accounts management)
- Group Disk Read Only Memory
- Gross Domestic Regional Product
- General Design Requirements
- Garage Days Re-Revisited (Metallica album)
- General Directorate of Rural Services (Turkey)
- General Duties and Responsibilities Statement (University of Oregon)
- General Dynamics Robotic Systems
- Geriatric Depression Rating Scale (psychology)
- German Diabetes Risk Score (test)
- Greater Dayton Regional Transit Authority (Ohio; formerly Miami Valley Regional Transit Authority)
- Grin, Duck, Run Very Very Fast
- Greater Detroit Romance Writers of America (Michigan)
- Civic Democratic Party (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Gaelic Digital Service (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michigan Waste Energy has operated the EfW facility since 1991, providing services to the City of Detroit under contract with the Greater Detroit Resource Recovery Authority (GDRRA).
The contract between the city and the incinerator guarantees that if the Greater Detroit Resource Recovery Authority (GDRRA) faces budget shortages, the city's first financial obligation is to pay the required waste disposal fees.
I am pleased with the effort made by the Department of Public Works and the Greater Detroit Resource Recovery Authority to help make our city cleaner," said Mayor Dennis W.
In addition, Fitch has downgraded the Greater Detroit Resource Recovery Authority, MI's rating to 'A-' from 'A+', affecting $183 million of outstanding bonds; and the Detroit Economic Development Corp.
NEW YORK, March 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Greater Detroit Resource Recovery Authority (GDRRA), MI's $423,305,000 Resource Recovery Revenue Refunding Bonds, consisting of $316,660,000 Resource Recovery Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 1996A (Senior Bonds) and $106,645,000 Resource Recovery Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 1996B (Subordinate Bonds) are rated 'BBB' by Fitch.
These included Secretary-Treasurer of the Downtown Development Authority and the Detroit Transportation Authority and Chair of the Detroit Building Authority and the Greater Detroit Resource Recovery Authority.
Fitch has also raised the rating, to `A+' from `A', on the similarly secured Greater Detroit Resource Recovery Authority, Michigan's (GDRRA) $455.