2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the appointment of David L.
What does GDHCC stand for?
GDHCC stands for Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Gonzo Digimation Holdings (Tokyo, Japan marketing company)
- Gove District Hospital (Australia)
- Great Dark Horde (Society for Creative Anachronism)
- Ground Data Handling
- Group Diffie-Hellman
- Georgia Dental Hygienists' Association
- Gibraltar Duck Hunter's Association (Michigan)
- Glen Dimplex Home Appliances (UK)
- Global Dynamic Home Agent Discovery
- Greater Dufferin Home Builders' Association (Canada)
- Gateway District Health Department (Owingsville, KY)
- Georgia Doty Health Education Fund (Chicago, IL)
- Great Dane Health Foundation of America, Inc.
- Golden Dragon Holdings, Inc.
- Gross Disposable Household Income
- Graves, Dougherty, Hearon & Moody (law firm; Austin, TX)
- Grand Dictionnaire Hachette Oxford
- Generalized Diffie-Hellman Problem (number-theoretic reference problem)
- Gold Dot Hollow Point (ammunition)
- Georgia Department of Human Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
21--Dallas City of Dallas, Minority Business Development Agency, the National Black MBA Association, Dallas Office of the Small Business Administration, Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the U.
Foote is currently an active member of the Harvard Business School Club of Dallas, the Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Dallas Chamber and the Meadows Museum at Southern Methodist University.
Acosta currently serves as Chair of the Texas Association of Mexican American Chambers of Commerce, is on the State Board of the Foundation for the Education of Young Women, is past Chair of the Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and serves on the Boards of the Dallas Foundation and the Board of Advisors for Compass Bank.
Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce The Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce strives to develop, promote and protect Hispanic businesses in the greater Dallas area and to support the advancement, education and economic growth of the Hispanic business community.
Gold at the launch event, a luncheon hosted by the Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, reflected the role of Western Union as the primary corporate sponsor of the NHBIC program.
The Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce presented their 2003 Quality and Excellence Award to The Nelrod Company on Friday evening at a Black Tie Dinner.
Region III; Arturo Violante, Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Region III; Eliza May, Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Region III; Maria Monreal-Cameron, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin, Region IV.