This year the Greater Columbus Arts Council and Ohio Arts Council have provided special support as partners and sponsors.
What does GCAC stand for?
GCAC stands for Greater Columbus Arts Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCAC
We have 31 other meanings of GCAC in our Acronym Attic
- Garde Côtière Auxiliaire Canadienne (French: Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary)
- Generic Call Admission Control (Sprint-ATM)
- Generic Connection Admission Control
- Genoa City Athletic Club (The Young and the Restless; TV daytime drama)
- Glacier Country Avalanche Center, Inc. (Montana)
- Glaucoma Crónico de Ángulo Cerrado
- Global Connection Admission Control
- Gold Coast Arts Center (Australia)
- Golf Course Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Greater Capital Area Chapter of the American Nurses Association (California)
- Gulf Coast Athletic Conference
- Gwynedd and Clwyd Association of Craftworkers (UK)
- Gold Coast Air-conditioning Contractors Association
- Greater Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
- Garden City Atari Computer Enthusiasts (Canada)
- Greater Charlotte Association of Christian Schools (North Carolina)
- Great Campaigns of the American Civil War (board games)
- Galveston County Appraisal District (property assessment; Galveston, TX)
- Generation Computer-Aided Design (Japan)
- Geographical Computer Aided Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are delighted with the Riffe Center series," says Ray Hanley, executive director of the Greater Columbus Arts Council, which gives the company about $150,000 a year.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank One and the Greater Columbus Arts Council (GCAC) today announced the arts audience expansion and retention program, "One for One: Bank One's Gift to You and the Arts," has brought 1,000 new patrons to 15 local arts organizations to date.