KUBRA, a customer interaction management solution provider, today announced it has signed an agreement with Greater Cincinnati Water Works GCWW , to provide comprehensive customer billing and payment services.
What does GCWW stand for?
GCWW stands for Greater Cincinnati Water Works (Ohio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Gross Combination Weight Rating
- Gulf Coast Wildlife Rescue (Angleton, TX)
- Grand Canyon Wolf Recovery Project
- General Corporation of Water and Sewage (Iraq)
- Graduate Consortium in Women's Studies
- Green Creek Wildlife Society (Ohio)
- Ground Collision Warning System (F-15 system)
- Greensville County Water and Sewer Authority (Virginia)
- George C, Wallace Supercomputer Center (Alabama Supercomputer Authority)
- Georgetown County Water and Sewer District (SC)
- Global Carbon Exchange (company working toward carbon emission reduction)
- Global Connexion
- Global Corporate Xpansion (quarterly magazine)
- GOM (Gaming Open Market) Currency Exchange
- Guam China Express (shipping)
- Gulf Coast Xterra Club
- Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography
- German-Canadian Yearbook (publication; Historical Society of Mecklenburg Upper Canada)
- Global Citizen Year
- Gold Coast Yachts, Inc. (US Virgin Islands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Greater Cincinnati Water Works is the first utility to pilot the software and has been using Canary to assist in detecting and managing contamination incidents since 2007.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Ventyx(R), the world's largest private software provider to the energy and utility industry, today announced that Greater Cincinnati Water Works (GCWW) has rolled out a new release of the company's Customer Suite customer information system (CIS)/billing software solution.
For instance, representatives from numerous Indus customers are speaking at the event, including Atmos Energy, BC Hydro, Bonneville Power Administration, Exelon, Greater Cincinnati Water Works and Xcel Energy.
4 million pounds of granular activated carbon (GAC) to the Greater Cincinnati Water Works (GCWW) for drinking water purification.
I believe the changes Indus is making show that they are listening to customers like us and are striving to be responsive to our needs," said Mark Menkhaus, Customer Service Quality Assurance Manager at Greater Cincinnati Water Works.
Greater Cincinnati Water Works (GCWW) is one of the largest water utilities in the country and has been widely recognized as an innovator and role model in water treatment, engineering, and use of technology.
18, 2003 Atos Origin, a leading global business and technology integrator, has been awarded a contract for professional services from Greater Cincinnati Water Works to provide e-learning for employees.