Greater Cincinnati Health Council -- Itegrys Energy Services, Inc.
What does GCHC stand for?
GCHC stands for Greater Cincinnati Health Council (Cincinnati, OH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCHC
We have 2 other meanings of GCHC in our Acronym Attic
- Gulf Coast Heritage Association, Inc. (Florida)
- Grain-Coarsened Heat-Affected Zone
- Gower Coast Holiday Bungalow (UK)
- Gilmer County Home Builders Association (Georgia)
- Grand Canyon Hikers and Backpackers Association (Prescott, AZ)
- Greater Columbus Home Builders Association (Georgia)
- Georgia Collegiate Honors Council (Macon, GA)
- Georgia Correctional HealthCare
- Gilchrist Center for Hospice Care (Towson, MD)
- Grampians Community Health Centre Inc. (Stawell, Victoria, Australia)
- Guelph Community Health Centre (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Galveston County Health District (est. 1971; La Marque, TX)
- GamecinemaHD (game show in Times Square)
- Genesee County Health Department (Michigan)
- Guilford County Health Department (North Carolina)
- Georgetown Christian Home Educators (Georgetown, TX)
- Graduate Certificate in Higher Education (Australia)
- Gwinnett Christian Home Educators (Georgia)
- Google Copernicus Hosting Environment and Experiment in Search Engineering
- Greene County Higher Educational Opportunities (Yellow Springs, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Excellence in Member Service Award: American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordination * The Fast Track Excellence Award: The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals * The Excellence in Teamwork Award: Wine & Spirit Wholesalers Association * The Excellence in Innovation Award: International Information Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2 * The Evangelism Award: Greater Cincinnati Health Council * The Overall Excellence Award: International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans * The Protech All-Star Award: Teena Whittenhall, Senior Project Manager Brian Bruffey, CEO, Protech, said, "We want to thank all the attendees for coming to this year's Fusion Customer Conference.
The Greater Cincinnati Health Council has joined forces with CareerBuilder.