and CINCINNATI, May 12 /PRNewswire/ -- RelayHealth Corporation, the nation's premier provider of Web-based, doctor-patient communication services, today announced an agreement with Catholic Healthcare Partners (CHP) and the Greater Cincinnati Associated Physicians (GCAP), one of the largest not-for-profit health systems in the United States.
What does GCAP stand for?
GCAP stands for Greater Cincinnati Associated Physicians
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCAP
We have 36 other meanings of GCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Guarantee Company of North America (insurance)
- Global Computer Assistance Networking System
- Glaucome Chronique à Angle Ouvert (French: Chronic Open Angle Glaucoma)
- Game Connect Asia Pacific (conference)
- Garden City Ammonia Program (Kansas)
- Global Call to Action Against Poverty
- Global Channel Acceleration Program
- Golf Club d'Avrillé la Perrière (French golf club)
- Graduate Cost Analysis Program
- Greater Central Asia Partnership
- Groupement Coopératif d'Artisans Plombiers (French: Plumbers Artisans Cooperative Group)
- Groupement des Concessionnaires Automobiles Peugeot (French: Group of Peugeot Automobile Dealers)
- Guanylate Cyclase-Activating Protein 1
- Glenn County Air Pollution Control District (Willows, CA)
- Generalized Convective Available Potential Energy (atmospheric science)
- Galveston Coalition of Advanced Practice Nurses (Texas)
- Georgia Campaign for Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention
- Global Consortium for the Advancement of Promotion and Prevention in Mental Health (psychology)
- Guilford Coalition on Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention (Greensboro, NC)
- Georgia Civic Awareness Program for Students
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Greater Cincinnati Associated Physicians (GCAP) Greater Cincinnati Associated Physicians (GCAP) was formed in May 1994 through the consolidation of 18 independent primary care physicians with practices located throughout Western Hamilton County.
the premier provider of practice automation and revenue cycle optimization services, today announced that Greater Cincinnati Associated Physicians (GCAP) has selected and successfully deployed its industry-leading service.