The Greater Boston Food Bank and Boys & Girls Clubs of Charlestown and South Boston Partner in the Hunger Relief Effort BOSTON, Aug.
What does GBFB stand for?
GBFB stands for Greater Boston Food Bank
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Green Bus Fund (UK)
- Gummi Bears Forever
- Geographic Base File/Dual-Independent-Map-Encoding
- Gestion Banque, Finance et Assurance (French: Management Banking, Finance and Insurance)
- Ghana Bodybuilding and Fitness Association (Ghana)
- Global Business Financial Advisors (Michigan)
- Golden Boot Football Academy (Australia)
- Greater Boston Flute Association (Boston, MA)
- Guyana Beach Football Association
- Georgia Burglar and Fire Alarm Association
- George Bamforth for Ben Jones
- Gold Blade Fencing Center (Southlake, TX)
- Goodwood Baptist Football Club (South Africa)
- Grace Bible Fellowship Church (Melissa, Texas)
- Great Barton Free Church (UK)
- Green Building Finance Consortium (San Rafael, CA)
- Great Britain F Class Association (shooting)
- Gradient-Based Fuzzy C-Means (algorithm)
- Great Basin Federal Credit Union (Nevada)
- Greater Boston Federal Credit Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shaw's[R] Supermarkets recently presented The Greater Boston Food Bank (GBFB) with a donation of $50,000 to help support their Kids Cafe programs.
As the first company to partner with The Greater Boston Food Bank in this capacity, Ocean Spray is proud to announce its continued support of the organization in the first of its kind program that furthers its corporate giving mission of encouraging families to adopt a healthy lifestyle through good nutrition and physical activity.
The Greater Boston Food Bank is the largest hunger relief organization in New England.
Health Benefits Management Firm Donates Food Bank Turkeys BOSTON -- HighRoads, the industry leader in employer health care regulation compliance, is participating in the Greater Boston Food Bank drive to put food on the table for families in need this Thanksgiving holiday.
The Greater Boston Food Bank today recognized Shaw's Supermarkets as their 2010 Food Donor of the Year.
Swindlehurst has joined The Greater Boston Food Bank as executive vice president of marketing and development, The Food Bank's board of directors announced Tuesday.
BOSTON -- The Greater Boston Food Bank announced today it distributed a total of 38,216 turkeys this holiday season, making this its most successful turkey drive ever and exceeding last year's total by nearly 3,000 turkeys.