Nestled between two National Parks and bordering the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area, the secluded luxury resort actively protects its surrounding habitat and indigenous wildlife species while delivering the first-class standards and quality expected from luxury resorts.
What does GBMWHA stand for?
GBMWHA stands for Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Great Bridge Middle School (South Chesapeake, VA)
- Grit Blasted Mild Steel
- Groupement Belge de Mécanique des Sols et de la Géotechnique (French: Belgian Group of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering; Belgium)
- Graph-Based Modeling System for Structured Modeling (mathematics)
- Green Bay Metropolitan Sewerage District (Green Bay, WI)
- Greater Boston Mass Spectrometry Discussion Group
- General Business Management
- Generation Balancing Mechanism Unit
- Golden Bean Mosaic Virus
- Glomerular Capillary Basement Membrane Width
- Great Basin Model Yachting (Nevada)
- Glenbrook North High School (Northbrook, Illinois)
- Global Benchmarking Network (alliance)
- Global Broadcast News (India)
- Global Business Network
- Go Back N (N = number to go back)
- Gold Buckle Network (online network and retailer)
- Golden Band Resources
- Golf Business Network (Bedminster, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Behind the involvement of MTBG and NPWS in this expedition is the potential to illustrate the importance conservation areas such as the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area play in safeguarding plant and animal diversity," says Rusty Worsman, the Community Education Officer, MTBG.
The Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area, comprises over 1 million hectares and attracts some 3 million visitors from Australia and overseas every year.