To this end Metex is proposing to merge its Victorian interests (covering approximately 3,000 square kilometres of tenements) with tenements held by the unlisted company Greater Bendigo Gold Mines Limited ("GBGM"), at Sebastian (within the Myers Creek Tenement) and at Wilson's Hill North of Bendigo.
What does GBGM stand for?
GBGM stands for Greater Bendigo Gold Mines (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GBGM
We have 3 other meanings of GBGM in our Acronym Attic
- Green Built Gulf Coast (Texas)
- Global Gold Corp.
- Génie Biologique Génie de l'Environnement (French: Biological Engineering Environmental Engineering)
- Georgian Bay General Hospital (Canada)
- Go Big or Go Home
- Global Benefits Group, Inc.
- Gatikako Bat Gara Independiente Taldea (Basque)
- Great Basin Gold Ltd.
- Great British Gaming League (UK)
- General Board of Global Ministries (United Methodist Church; New York, NY)
- Groupement Blindé de Gendarmerie Mobile (French: Mobile Armored Police Group)
- German Boys and Girls Open (golf)
- Good Bones, Great Pieces (book)
- Golden Beginnings Golden Retriever Rescue, Inc.
- Georgeson Botanical Garden Society (Alaska)
- Glace Bay Generating Station (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Golden Beaver Game Servers (gaming)
- Governing Bodies of Girls' Schools Association (UK)
- Groupement Belge des Graphothérapeutes (French: Belgian Graphotherapy Group; Belgium)
- Giordano Bruno Globalshift University (Washington, DC)