Answering that challenge on the local level, the University of Texas at Austin, the City of Austin, and the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce founded the Greater Austin Quality Council in 1991.
What does GAQC stand for?
GAQC stands for Greater Austin Quality Council (Austin, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAQC
- General Agricultural and Plantation Workers Union of Zimbabwe (Africa)
- GEMS (Girls Health Enrichment Multi-Site Study) Activity Questionnaire
- Gender, Access and Quality of Care
- General Arts Qualifying (exam; Sri Lanka)
- Global Assessment Questionnaire
- Groupe d'Amélioration de la Qualité (French: Group Quality Improvement; various locations)
- Groupe d'Animation du Quartier (French: Group Animation Quarter; Belgium)
- Gujarati Association of Queensland (est. 1993; Queensland, Australia)
- Government Acquisition Quality Assurance
- Governmental Audit Quality Center (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; New York, NY)
- Global Association for Quality Management (test center; India)
- Guideline on Air Quality Models (US EPA)
- Green Apple Quick Step (post-grunge band)
- General Administration for Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (China)
- Get Active Queensland Schools Program (Australia)
- General Administration of Quality Supervision and Quarantine (China; import/export)
- Gambel's Quail (bird species Callipepla gambelii)
- Gagny Auto Rétro (French car associations)
- Gallatin Association of Realtors (Montana)
- Gate Acceptance Rate