To take on the challenge, our association had the help of the Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors.
What does GAAR stand for?
GAAR stands for Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors (Albuquerque, NM)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAAR
We have 1 other meaning of GAAR in our Acronym Attic
- Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (less common)
- Great Alaskan Accounting People
- Greater Access to Affordable Pharmaceuticals
- Groupement des Agents Automobiles Peugeot (French: Grouping Agents Peugeot Automobiles)
- Greater Ann Arbor Quilt Guild (Michigan)
- Gas Access Arrangements Review (Essential Services Commission; Australia)
- Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve (US National Park Service)
- General Anti-Avoidance Rule
- Generally Accepted Appraisal Rules (mortgage lending)
- Great Aussie Air Rally (Australia; flight simulation)
- Greater Augusta Association of Realtors, Inc. (Augusta, GA)
- Guet Aérien Armé (French: Wath Air Arm)
- Gastonia Area Amateur Radio Club (North Carolina)
- GALS (Globally Asynchronous Locally Synchronous) Architecture for Algorithm-Specific Real-Time Power-Aware Applications
- Grants Adabas Access and Retrieval Package
- Global Atmospheric and Aerosol Radiation Study
- Government Astronomy Administration Round Table
- Guardian Angel Air-Deployable Recovery Vehicle (US Air Force)
- Gallium Arsenide
- General Arts and Science (college program; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 KRQE News report, Don Padilla of the Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors said the tax credit accounted for about 30 percent of the business in the metro area in September.