Sponem led Great Wisconsin Credit Union, formerly CUNA CU, as president/CEO before its merger with Summit in 2008.
What does GWCU stand for?
GWCU stands for Great Wisconsin Credit Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GWCU
- Gun Weapon Control System
- Greater World Christian Spiritualist Association
- George Washington Center for the Study of Globalization (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Gaussian Wiretap Channel with Side Information
- Great Western Cigar Smoking Society
- Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust (UK)
- Government Witnessed Contractor Testing
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? (movie)
- George Washington Carver University (North Charleston, SC)
- Goldenwest Credit Union (Ogden, UT)
- Greater Wichita Convention & Visitors Bureau (Kansas)
- Greater Wilmington Convention & Visitors Bureau (Delaware)
- Genocide, War Crimes and the West (book)
- George Washington Cold War (Washington, DC)
- Gaseous Waste Disposal
- Geraint Wyn Davies (actor)
- Get Well Date
- Ghana Wildlife Division
- Good Web Design
- Gravity Wave Dissipation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Great Wisconsin Credit Union also cited the flexibility of OnBase to scale across a number of departments, such as lending, accounting and human resources, as another reason for its selection of OnBase.
In 2008, she guided Summit through the merger with Great Wisconsin Credit Union.