TSX Venture Symbol: GWG OTCQX: GWMGF CUSIP: 39141Y 10 3 SASKATOON, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Great Western Minerals Group Ltd.
What does GWMG stand for?
GWMG stands for Great Western Minerals Group (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GWMG
We have 1 other meaning of GWMG in our Acronym Attic
- Ground Water Management Area (Columbia Basin; Washington)
- Greater West Melbourne Athletic Association (Florida)
- Gord Watts Muncipal Centre (Canada)
- Graham Waldon Management Consultants (Australia)
- Greenville Woman's Music Club (South Carolina; est. 2004)
- Gold Wing Motor Club Belgium
- Government-Wide Mission-Critical Systems (disaster preparedness; Canada)
- Generalized Whitening-Matched Filter
- Gradient-Weighted Moving Finite Elements
- Global Wealth Management Group (Morgan Stanley)
- Guelph Water Management Group (Guelph, ON, Canada)
- Greater West Metro Humane Society (Buffalo, MN)
- Great Western Main Line (major UK rail artery)
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial
- Great Washing Machine of Economics
- George Washington Memorial Parkway (US National Park Service; Virginia)
- Green Wedge Management Plan (Australia)
- Ground Water Management Program (Washington)
- Groundwater Monitoring Program
- Great World of Model Railroading (magazine; 1976-1979)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Great Western Minerals Group Listed on the TSX Venture Stock Exchange in Toronto (ticker: GWG CN), Great Western Minerals Group is a Canadian firm that is developing its own REE production and reprocessing operations.
Provincially, Great Western Minerals Group is developing a project at Hoidas Lake, approximately 35 miles north of Uranium City.
Key Aspects Analyzed Understanding the Mining Economics of Rare Earth Elements Focus of the Analysis: * Rare earth mine valuation * Stages and time taken to develop and start production at a rare earth mine * The total costs involved in rare earth mining * Mining and downstream processing of rare earth elements * Rare earth element pricing Companies Mentioned: * Lynas Corporation * Molycorp Minerals * Arafura Resources Ltd * Great Western Minerals Group Ltd * Avalon Rare Metals Inc * Greenland Minerals & Energy Ltd * Alkane Resources Ltd Read more inside The Global Rare Earth Elements Market 2011-2015: Is the Hype Justified?
TSX Venture Symbol: GWG OTCQX: GWMGF CUSIP: 39141Y 10 3 SASKATOON, SK, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Great Western Minerals Group Ltd.
The Hoidas Lake Rare Earth Project, based in Saskatoon, is North America's most advanced rare earth element property in development according to its owner, Great Western Minerals Group Ltd.
SASKATOON, Canada, September 11 /PRNewswire/ -- - USA Reference Symbol: GWMGF Great Western Minerals Group Ltd.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan-based Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd.