That includes: $840 million for the Northern Sydney Freight Corridor Upgrade (underway); $172 million for the Port Botany rail improvements (underway); Construction of a new intermodal at Moorebank (in planning); $980 million for the construction of the Southern Sydney Freight Line (completed); $93 million to widen the F5 at Campbelltown (completed); $300 million to upgrade the Great Western Highway (underway).
What does GWH stand for?
GWH stands for Great Western Highway (New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GWH
We have 10 other meanings of GWH in our Acronym Attic
- Guidance on the Work of the Government Information Service (UK)
- Gestational Weight Gain Pattern
- Gateway Gay Rodeo Association (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Gas Water Heater (various companies)
- Georgia Wrestling History (professional wrestling website and forum)
- Gigawatt Hour
- Global Warming Hoax (website)
- Global Web Hosting
- Gold with Honours (performing arts award)
- Good Will Hunting (movie)
- Great Western Hospital (Swindon, UK)
- Great White Hunter
- Gaitway Walking Horse Association (Winfield, MO)
- Greater Windsor Home Builders Association (Canada)
- Great West Hockey Conference
- Great Western Harness Club (UK)
- Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Washington, DC)
- Georgia Walking Horse Exhibitors Association
- Girls Wanna Have Fun (transgender group; Switzerland)
- Google Webmaster Help Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
In June, a truck driver spotted the silver band when he stopped on the Great Western Highway road near Katoomba, about 40km south of the couple's house.
A 35-year-old woman, pregnant with her third baby, gave birth in an ambulance on the Great Western Highway at Glenbrook in October--about half an hour after being examined by a midwife and obstetrician in the Blue Mountains.