which provides fiber optic services, including engineering, design, and installation, in addition to commercial data wiring and cabling; Great Western Enterprises Inc.
What does GWE stand for?
GWE stands for Great Western Enterprise (Swindon, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GWE
We have 20 other meanings of GWE in our Acronym Attic
- Galley Waste Disposal Unit
- Ground Window Display Utility
- Gaussian Wavelet Estimator
- Gesellschaft für Wissenschaftliche Entwicklung (German: Society for Scientific Development; Swakopmund, Namibia)
- Gigawatt - Electric
- Global Weather Experiment
- Global Wrestling Evolution
- Golden WIPF Edition
- Graphics Windowing and Events Subsystem (software)
- Gravitational Wave Experiment
- Global Work Experience Association
- Global Wide Emergency Broadcast System
- Global Wind Energy Council
- Global Wireless Education Consortium
- Greater Wichita Economic Development Coalition (Wichita, KS)
- Generic Web Exploitation Engine (program)
- Gold Wing European Federation (Honda Gold Wing motorcycle club)
- Guided Weapons Evaluation Facility (Eglin AFB)
- Glasgow West End Fencing Club (UK)
- Green With Envy Gardening (Australia)