Among the four single prizes, the "Most Sustainably Competitive Brands" went to Sinopec and Great Wall Technology, the "Most Popular Brand with Future Competitive" went to BOE, the "Most Popular Brand with Core Competitive" went to China Life Insurance, and the "Most Innovatively Competitive Brand" went to ZTE.
What does GWT stand for?
GWT stands for Great Wall Technology (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GWT
We have 43 other meanings of GWT in our Acronym Attic
- Global Water Supply and Sanitation Assessment 2000 (World Health Organization report)
- Gujarat Water Supply and Sewerage Board (India)
- Guaranteed Watt Saver Systems, Inc. (est. 1977; Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ground Water Systems Sales Specialist (National Ground Water Association certification)
- Gaussian Wide-Sense Stationary Uncorrelated Scattering
- Glow Wire Test
- Go With That
- Gold Wire Technology (Cisco)
- Google Web Toolkit
- Google Webmaster Tool
- Great White Throne
- Grey Water Tank
- Gross Weight
- Gutsy Women Travel, LLC (Garden City, NY)
- Westerland, Germany - Westerland (Airport Code)
- Gateway Tourist Association (Canada)
- Gold Wing Touring Association
- Goldsboro-Wayne Transit Authority (North Carolina)
- Great Western Terrier Association
- Great Western Trail Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A batch of excellent domestic and foreign IT enterprises, including Tongfang Cloud, Hong Kong THTF, Biencloud, Ench, OATOS, Great Wall Technology and Lenovo, will exhibit cloud computing technologies and products relevant to our work and life.
Under that proposal, Iomega would have acquired China's ExcelStor Group from Great Wall Technology Co.
; Great Wall Technology Company Limited; Greenheart Group Ltd.
Texas Instruments Asia has confirmed it is in discussions with China's Great Wall Technology Co for a "possible joint venture" according to TI Asia corporate communications director Desmond Wong.
SAN DIEGO, April 8, 2008 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- As previously disclosed, Iomega Corporation had entered into a share purchase agreement with ExcelStor Great Wall Technology Limited, a Cayman Islands company ("ESGWT"), Shenzhen ExcelStor Technology Limited, a PRC company ("SETL" and, together with ESGWT, "ExcelStor"), Great Wall Technology Company Limited, a People's Republic of China company ("GWT"), ExcelStor Group Limited, a Cayman Islands company ("EGL"), and ExcelStor Holdings Limited, a British Virgin Islands company ("EHL" and, together with GWT and EGL, the "Selling Shareholders"), on December 12, 2007 (the "Purchase Agreement").
An international share offering by Chinese government-owned computer company Great Wall Technology ahead of a listing in Hong Kong has been so successful that the shares will debut at HK$3.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies today announced that it has entered into a multi-year hard disk drive manufacturing agreement with Great Wall Technology Limited.