Zork Grand Inquisitor" welcomes players back to the Great Underground Empire and takes them on an epic adventure through the Empire's legendary locations.
What does GUE stand for?
GUE stands for Great Underground Empire (Zork)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of GUE
We have 11 other meanings of GUE in our Acronym Attic
- Grundschule Unter Den Kastanien (German elementary school)
- Gujarat Urban Development Mission (urban development; Gandhinagar, India)
- Governmental Unit Deposit Protection Act
- Global Upgrades-Downgrades Ratio
- Grossed Up Dividend Yield (finance; Australia)
- Gas Utilization Efficiency
- General Urine Examination (medicine)
- General Utility Easement (construction)
- Global Underwater Explorers
- Go Ugly Early
- Confederal Group of the European United Left/Nordic Green Left
- Gary Urban Enterprise Association, Incorporated (Gary, IN)
- Global Ultrasound Equipment Donation Foundation (Philips Medical)
- Government Urban Economic Development Office (New Zealand)
- Griffith University English Language Institute (Australia)
- General Union of Eelam Students (Sri Lanka)
- Guelph Undergraduate Engineering Society
- Green Universe Environmental Services Society (India)
- Greet, Understand, Educate, Satisfy, Thank
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zork I, which was launched in 1981, introduced a legion of computer buffs to the vast, sprawling Great Underground Empire.
Underground Fantasy Becomes Reality An epic adventure that takes place in the Great Underground Empire, this brand new title in the classic Zork series is an interactive triumph of danger, intrigue and cunning.