com today announced a new benefit--the Great Southern Railway in Australia now provides up to 50% off its regular ticket price for Volunteer ID cardholders.
What does GSR stand for?
GSR stands for Great Southern Railway
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSR
We have 140 other meanings of GSR in our Acronym Attic
- Good Smile Racing (Japan)
- Goshen Scout Reservation (Goshen, VA Boy Scout camp)
- Government Service Representative (Sprint)
- Government Social Research (UK)
- Government Spares Release
- Government Synthetic Rubber
- Graduate Student Researcher
- Grand Sierra Resort (Nevada)
- Grand Sport Racing
- Grand Sport Rally (Acura)
- Grissom Sara Romance (TV show)
- Groninger Studenten Roeivereniging (Dutch: Groninger Student Rowing Club; Groningen, Netherlands)
- Ground Surveillance Radar
- Group Service Representative
- Group Strategic Review
- Guaranteed Service Refund (UPS)
- Guest Service Representative
- Gun Shot Residue (forensics)
- German Shepherd Rescue of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Galactic Socialist Republic of Arenumberg
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the UK, Serco also operates the National Traffic Control Centre, Docklands Light Railway, Denmark Copenhagen's Metroservice and in Australia the worldrenowned Great Southern Railways.
Serco, twice winner of the UK's National Rail Operator of the Year award, has extensive experience of rail passenger services and change management through operating Docklands Light Railway, Manchester Metrolink, Copenhagen Metro and Great Southern Railways in Australia.
Serco Rail, which has been shortlisted by the Strategic Rail Authority, has a portfolio of rail businesses including the London Docklands Light Railway and the Great Southern Railway in Australia.
Phase two will be a Lartigue Museum in an old cut-stone goods store building of the Great Southern Railway.
Serco is an international engineering and "task management" company and manages assets such as the Docklands Light Railway, a subsidiary line to the London underground, and Australia's Great Southern Railway.
The Company's Australian passenger rail consortium, the Great Southern Railways Limited (GSR), recently received $2.
Great Southern Railway Chief Executive Officer Stephen Bradford said the tour had proved a runaway success with international visitors seeking a truly authentic Australian outback experience.