Additionally, the funding will support a new "Not-So-Junior Ranger" program for visitors, ages 13 and higher, along with in-park teacher and student enrichment workshops at the Park's new Twin Creek's Science and Education Center, the Appalachian Highlands Science Learning Center in North Carolina and the partner-operated Great Smoky Mountains Institute at Tremont in Tennessee.
What does GSMIT stand for?
GSMIT stands for Great Smoky Mountains Institute at Tremont
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gayri Safi Milli Hasýla (Turkish: Gross National Product)
- Girl Scouts Mile Hi Council
- Granite State Morgan Horse Society
- Brinson Partners Global Security Market Index
- Georgia Sports Medicine Institute (est. 2001)
- Ginebra San Miguel, Inc.
- Global Strategic Management Institute (San Diego, CA)
- General Security of Military Information Agreement
- Group Surgical Medical Insurance Plan
- Graduate School of Management and Information Science (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies; Seoul, Korea)
- Garden State Municipal Joint Insurance Fund (New Jersey)
- Gaußsche-Minimum-Shift-Keying-Modulation (German)
- Garden Silk Mills, Ltd. (Surat, India)
- General Stores Material List
- Generalized Single Major Locus (genetics)
- Golden Spirit Mining, Ltd. (Bellingham, WA)
- Green Springs Memorial Library (Green Springs, OH)
- Gulf Specimen Marine Laboratory (Florida, USA)
- Graduate School of Management, Leadership and Administration
- Gas Station Mini Mart (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We've had plenty of widespread rain, and that's usually an indicator of a good fall color display," said Michelle Prysby, Citizen Science Director at the Great Smoky Mountains Institute at Tremont.
recognized Alcoa Foundation for its efforts in preserving Tennessee's natural heritage through many environmental grants, including a $250,000 grant given earlier this year to Great Smoky Mountains Institute at Tremont (GSMIT).