COLORADO Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve Kids love to get sandy on the tallest sand dunes in North America.
What does GSDNP stand for?
GSDNP stands for Great Sand Dunes National Park (Mosca, CO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority (India)
- Gujarat State Disaster Mitigation Authority (India)
- Greater San Diego Mathematics Council
- General Solution of the Discrete Mode-Matching (Method)
- Gruppo Spontaneo di Musica Moderna (Italian: Volunteer Group of Modern Music; band)
- Gaussian Scatterer Density Model
- Global Software Defined Network
- Global Systems Design Network
- Guilden Sutton Day Nursery (Chester, Cheshire, England, UK)
- Great Sand Dunes National Monument (Colorado)
- Geomatics for the Sustainable Development of Natural Resources (Canada)
- General Safety District Office
- Goldman Sachs Dynamic Opportunities (Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.; New York City, NY)
- Global Service Data for Orthopaedic Surgery (publication)
- General Secretariat for Development Planning (Qatar)
- Geophysical Survey Data Processing System
- Gereformeerde Skool Dirk Postma (Afrikaans: Dirk Postma Reformed School; South Africa)
- Good Storage and Distribution Practice
- Gross State Domestic Product (India)
- Gross Sustainable Development Product (environmental measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two similar size parks -- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Guadalupe Mountains National Park, have staff sizes similar to the Valles Caldera, but operate on less money.
This year's Unilever Recycling at Work Sustainable Grant program recipients include the Flight 93 Memorial; Gateway National Recreation Area, Jamaica Bay Unit; Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve; the Ninety Six National Historic Site and Yellowstone National Park.
The Denver couple's latest book, "Valley of the Dunes: Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve," offers a peek at the "nooks and crannies" of the San Luis Valley with a focus on Colorado's newest national park.
Despite some initial opposition in the House, the expansion of Great Sand Dunes National Park by nearly 100,000 acres was approved and signed by President Clinton in November.
This year's Unilever Recycling at Work Sustainable Grant program recipients include: * Flight 93 Memorial - $17,500 for Sustainable Decking and a Ramp at the park's new headquarters building * Gateway National Recreation Area, Jamaica Bay Unit - $48,000 for Ecology Village Tent Platforms * Great Sand Dunes National Park National Park and Preserve - $7,900 for replacement of handicapped-accessible Dunes View Boardwalk * Ninety Six National Historic Site - $26,500 for refurbishment of Park footbridges * Yellowstone National Park - $50,000 for the Trails Fund Initiative Since 1998, Unilever has also awarded more than $1 million in discretionary grants through the National Park Foundation to enhance parks and support their sustainability initiatives.
This is exemplified by his past support for the creation of Great Sand Dunes National Park, by his work in the South Platte River Basin, and by his current work at the Department of the Interior to achieve full funding of the Land and Water Conservation Fund and to expand protection of our treasured landscapes.
95 Paperback F782 Author and photographer Neider gives us plenty of reasons to go or to stay with about a dozen descriptions of such luminous spots of land as Pike's Peak, the Great Sand Dunes National Park, and the Continental Divide, giving very detailed maps, comments and resources for more study.