Gilman, Great Plains Regional Medical Command and BAMC commanding general is a pledge that Soldiers returning from fighting the battles of war will not have to fight a bureaucracy to obtain healthcare and other services during their recovery at BAMC and their transition afterward.
What does GPRMC stand for?
GPRMC stands for Great Plains Regional Medical Command (Houston, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GPRMC
We have 1 other meaning of GPRMC in our Acronym Attic
- General Rural Practice Incentives Program (General Practice Strategy)
- Growth Potential Realization Index for weight
- Grande Prairie Regional Kennel Club (Alberta, Canada)
- German Personnel Representation Law
- Grand Rapids Public Library (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- General Purpose Register Memory
- Grand Prix Racing Manager (software)
- General Purpose Remote Machining Center
- Gibraltar Power Rack Multi-Clamp (drum set hardware)
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center (North Platte, NE)
- Groupement des Plastiques Renforcés du Marché Commun
- Groupement européen des Plastiques Renforcés / Matériaux Composites
- Generalized Partial Response Maximum Likelihood
- Great Pyrenees Rescue of Northern California
- Global Perioperative Research Organization (collaboration)
- Government Public Relations Office (now Jamaican Information Service)
- Grand Prix Racing Online (game)
- Great Plains Region Office
- Group Practice Reporting Option (Medicare; US DHHS)
- General Psychiatry Residency Programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to serving as Assistant Deputy for Health Policy to the Secretary of the Army, his distinguished military experience includes commanding the 18th Medical Command in Korea, the XVIIIth Airborne Corps' 44th Medical Brigade, the Brooke Army Medical Center, and the Great Plains Regional Medical Command.
Army's Great Plains Regional Medical Command to install and administer a new personnel-management database at 10 U.