Revenues from the Colorado Lottery are primarily dedicated to the development of parks and environmental projects in the state through the lottery-funded Great Outdoors Colorado Trust Fund and the Conservation Trust Fund, and revenues to the Colorado Division of Parks and Outdoor Recreation.
What does GOCO stand for?
GOCO stands for Great Outdoors Colorado Trust Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GOCO
We have 6 other meanings of GOCO in our Acronym Attic
- Global One Communications and Information Services (Bulgaria)
- Gulf Oil Corporation Limited
- Global Outreach Campus Ministries
- Goals, Objectives, Commitments, And Measures
- Government of Canada Marketplace
- Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne Victoria (Australia)
- Gospel and Our Culture Network
- General Officer Commanding Northern Ireland (UK)
- Golden Corral (various locations)
- Government-Owned, Contractor-Operated
- United States Army Reserve General Officer Command
- General Organization for Cultural Palaces (award; Ministry of Culture; Egypt)
- Ghost of Christmas Past
- Group-Oriented Cryptographic Protocols (workshop)
- Government of Costa Rica
- General Officer Commanding Royal Artillery
- Gun Owner Civil Rights Alliance (St. Paul, MN)
- Gruppo Oncologico Centro Sud Isole (Italian: Group Oncological Center South IsIole)
- Galactose Oxidase-Cold Thionin Schiff
- Galactose Oxidase-Cold Thionine Schiff-Paradoxical Concanavalin A Staining
Samples in periodicals archive:
The acquisition is the first step in a larger effort by TPL and its partners, including the Great Outdoors Colorado Trust Fund (GOCO), to conserve more than 10,000 acres in the valley's northern end by the middle of 2004.
2 million appropriation from the federal Land and Water Conservation Fund, a $7 million low-interest loan from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, a $5 million partial purchase by the Colorado State Land Board, a $3 million loan from the Great Outdoors Colorado Trust Fund and private fundraising by The Nature Conservancy.