0 1 Air Great little car but can't match the VW for fit and finish.
What does GLC stand for?
GLC stands for Great Little Car (Mazda model introduced in 1977)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GLC
We have 174 other meanings of GLC in our Acronym Attic
- Grace Lutheran Church (various locations)
- Graduate Loan Center (Chicago, IL)
- Graphic Logic Controller (computer displays)
- Gravity Induced Loss of Consciousness
- Great Lakes Centers for Occupational and Environmental Health
- Great Lakes Central (railroad)
- Great Lakes College (Michigan)
- Great Lakes Commission des Grands Lacs (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Great Lakes Conference (various organizations)
- Great Lakes Crossing (Michigan)
- Greater London Council
- Greater Louisville Classic (sports; Louisville, KY)
- Green Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Green Light Committee (various organizations)
- Greyhound Lines Canada
- Ground Level Concentration
- Ground Level Conditions
- Group Learning Centre
- Group Logistic Coordinator
- Guiding Light Church (Birmingham, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ford Fiesta It's a great little car the Fiesta, with superb dynamics, great engines and ever softening prices.
It's also a great little car for taking out on trackdays.
Now Peugeot has sold over half a million of these great little cars.
Chosen as one of four Edmonton Fiat dealers to sell the Fiat 500, Sherwood Park Dodge is excited and optimistic about distributing this great little car.
In all, the Mazda2 is still a great little car, and one that could simply be the best choice for people living and driving around cities.
A great little car to drive and being a Fiesta it is very cheap to run.
They featured some great little cars, from BMWs to Bentleys.