Since the Great Lakes have "unique characteristics and needs," in the words of SPI's Pattock, and regional businesses have complained of differing rules for different Great Lakes, the Great Lakes Water Quality Initiative (GLI) was proposed by EPA's Chicago office.
What does GLWQI stand for?
GLWQI stands for Great Lakes Water Quality Initiative (US Environmental Protection Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Greater Lowell Workforce Investment Board
- Great Lakes Warhammer League (gaming)
- Great Lakes Web Professionals (Michigan)
- General Level Wholesale Price Index
- Grazing Land Water Quality
- Great Lakes Water Quality (Canada/US intergovernmental program)
- Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement
- Great Lakes Water Quality Board
- Gallatin Local Water Quality District (Montana)
- Great Lakes Water Quality Guidance (Berkeley, CA)
- Great Lakes Wildlife Rescue (Australia)
- Greek League for Women's Rights
- Greyhound and Lurcher Welfare and Rescue (UK)
- Great Lakes Wave Runup Model (US FEMA)
- Great Lakes Watershed Restoration Program (US National Fish and Wildlife Foundation, Washington, DC)
- Good Luck with Sale
- Great Lakes Water Studies Institute (Northwestern Michigan College)
- Good Luck with That
- Grand Lake/Wabash Watershed Alliance (Ohio)
- Galaxie (Digital Satellite Broadcasting Service)