A temporal decline in PCBs was associated with decreased Great Lakes sport-caught fish consumption in this cohort (Figure 2) (Knobeloch et al.
What does GLSCF stand for?
GLSCF stands for Great Lakes Sport-Caught Fish
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gay and Lesbian Switchboard of Long Island (New York)
- German Language School Conference
- Gifted Learners Student Care (Singapore)
- Global Logistics Supply Chain
- Global Logistics Support Center
- Gold Link Security Company
- Goldfields Land and Sea Council (Goldfields, Western Australia)
- Government Launch Services-Cryogenic
- Great Lakes Science Center
- Great Lakes Scrip Center (Kentwood, MI)
- Great Lakes Summer Collegiate League
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Strategies (magazine)
- Great Lakes Silver Cup Series
- General Large Scale Development (zoning; New York)
- Greater Latrobe School District (Pennsylvania)
- Greater Lawrence Sanitary District (est. 1977; North Andover, MA)
- Green Lake Sanitary District (Green Lake, WI; est. 1964)
- Great Lakes Self-Defense Association (Detroit, MI)
- Great Lakes Sled Dog Association
- Gaussian Least Square Differential Correction (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But there were two potentially troubling findings specifically regarding pre-menopausal women under age 40: those who ate any sport-caught fish had almost double the risk of developing breast cancer, and those who ate Great Lakes sport-caught fish had a 74% greater risk.
Consequently, consumers of Great Lakes sport-caught fish are at a higher risk of exposure to these chemicals.