22 /PRNewswire/ -- Baristas, those talented people who master espresso machines and make coffee and espresso-drink making a profession, will compete in the Specialty Coffee Association of America's Great Lakes Regional Barista Competition, Jan.
What does GLRBC stand for?
GLRBC stands for Great Lakes Regional Barista Competition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Great Lakes Regional Assessment
- Great Lakes Research Associates
- Greater Lebanon Refuse Authority
- Glycine Receptor Alpha 1 Subunit Gene
- Great Lakes Regional Academic Championship (trivia competition)
- Great Lakes Regional American Indian Network
- Generalized Low Rank Approximations of Matrices
- Great Lakes Remedial Action Plans
- Great Lakes Rural Australians for Refugees (Australia)
- Greater Lumberton Regional Business Association (New Jersey)
- Great Lakes Regional Biomass Energy Program
- Goodlife Rhythm & Blues Revue (band)
- Gay and Lesbian Resource Center
- Grain Legume Research Council
- Great Lakes Radio Consortium (environment)
- Great Lakes Response Corporation (Canada)
- Great Light Racer Championship (Oregon NASA Space Grant Consortium; Corvallis, OR)
- Guam Literacy Resource Center
- Great Lakes Regional Center of Excellence for Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases Research (Chicago, IL )
- Glucose/Insulin Response Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
Competition Held On Navy Pier in Conjunction with Coffee Fest Trade Show February 20-22, 2009 CHICAGO -- The Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) presents the Great Lakes Regional Barista Competition (GLRBC) beginning today through Sunday, February 22, 2009.
This year's annual Great Lakes Regional Barista Competition is hosted by Chicago-based Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea, Inc.