TORONTO, May 28 /PRNewswire/ - Great Lakes Power Limited, of Sault Ste.
What does GLPL stand for?
GLPL stands for Great Lakes Power Limited (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GLPL
We have 5 other meanings of GLPL in our Acronym Attic
- Grain Loan Program by Government
- Green Lanes Protection Group (UK)
- Generalized Linear Proportional Hazard(s)
- Global Lawyers and Physicians for Human Rights
- Gestionnaire Libre de Parc Informatique (French computer software)
- Greater Lafayette Progress, Inc. (Lafayette, IN)
- Greater Lowell for Peace and Justice (Lowell, MA)
- GNU Linear Programming Kit
- Games for Logic and Programming Languages (workshop)
- GNU Library Public License
- Greenwood Lake Public Library (New York)
- Glenwood-Lynwood Public Library District (Glendwood, IL)
- Global Law Programs Learning Initiative
- Gay and Lesbian Pride Movement (South Carolina)
- General Language Performance Measures (language study)
- Goose Lake Property Management (Oregon)
- Good Laboratory Practice Monitoring Authority (UK)
- Gay and Lesbian Psychiatrists of New York (New York, NY)
- Good Laboratory Practices Office
- Great Lakes Prelude Organization (car club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: EME), announced today that its Energy & Technologies business had been awarded contracts for power and energy related projects from several private businesses and public sector entities including Schering-Plough, Morongo Casino, Long Island Power Authority, City of Vernon, CA, Great Lakes Power Limited and Syncrude Canada Limited.
These bonds were issued by Great Lakes Power Limited (GLPL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Brascan.