Great Lakes Industrial Technology Center -- for communications consulting and graphic design.
What does GLITeC stand for?
GLITeC stands for Great Lakes Industrial Technology Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Great Lakes International Surveillance Plan
- Ghana-Lebanon Islamic Secondary School (est. 2001)
- Glissando (music)
- Gender, Learning and Information Technology (international symposium)
- Good Luck in Tourney (online gaming leagues)
- Goods Lost in Transit
- Great Lakes International Trading, Inc. (Traverse City, MI)
- Great Lakes Inter-Tribal Council (Flambeau, WI)
- Gremlins Lurking In The Computer Hardware (NASA)
- Gay and Lesbian Information Technologists of the District of Columbia
- Gay and Lesbian Immigration Task Force (Australia)
- Good Luck in the Rest (gaming)
- Great Lakes Innovation and Technology Report (radio series)
- Good Luck in the Rest of Your Season (gaming communities)
- GEMOC Laser ICPMS Total Trace Element Reduction
- Great Lakes Irish Wolfhound Association (Illinois)
- Gazette of Law and Journalism
- Gene Loves Jezebel (band)
- Generalized Lennard-Jones (physics)
- Georgetown Law Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also serves as executive director for the NASA-sponsored Great Lakes Industrial Technology Center, which helps industry throughout the Great Lakes region apply NASA technology to develop new products and processes.
and the Great Lakes Industrial Technology Center (GLITeC).