with Great Lakes Hydro Income Fund holding an equivalent stake.
What does GLHIF stand for?
GLHIF stands for Great Lakes Hydro Income Fund (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Greater Lafayette Home Educators Association (Indiana)
- Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation
- Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- Great Lakes Health Effects Program (Canada)
- God Lunch Hos Farmor (Swedish)
- Good Luck & Have Fun (gaming)
- Good Luck High Five
- Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation (Milwaukee, WI)
- Good Luck, Have Fun, Don't Die
- Great Lakes Habitat Initiative
- Great Lakes Hockey League (Wisconsin Amateur Hockey Association; est. 1937)
- Great Lakes Health Plan
- Ground Loop Heat Pump
- Great Lakes Heritage Quilters (Michigan)
- Great Lakes Historical Recovery (Lake County, IL)
- Great Lakes Hunting Retriever Club (Michigan)
- Gay and Lesbian Health Services (Canada)
- Gay and Lesbian Historical Society (California)
- Genealogy and Local History Services (family history reference department; Kokomo Howard County Library; Kokomo, IN)
- Goes Like Hell Shelby (limited production car)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UN/TSX Great Lakes Hydro Income Fund today declared a cash distribution of 10 cents per unit for the month of December 2004, payable January 31, 2005 to unitholders of record on December 31, 2004.
9% being owned by Great Lakes Hydro Income Fund ("the Fund").