com/), a leading provider of Internet-based educational services, has been awarded a three-year contract renewal by Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation (Great Lakes) to introduce new online tools and continue providing online student services through the WisconsinMentor system, http://www.
What does GLHEGC stand for?
GLHEGC stands for Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Great Lakes and Horn of Africa (region)
- Greater Louisville Hamfest Association
- Good Luck Have Batman
- Gwynedd Local Health Board (Wales, UK)
- Great Lakes Herb Business Association (Michigan)
- Greater Lansing Home Builders Association (Michigan)
- God Locus of Health Control (health scale)
- Great Lakes Heritage Coast
- Greater Lafayette Home Educators Association (Indiana)
- Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation
- Great Lakes Health Effects Program (Canada)
- God Lunch Hos Farmor (Swedish)
- Good Luck & Have Fun (gaming)
- Good Luck High Five
- Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation (Milwaukee, WI)
- Good Luck, Have Fun, Don't Die
- Great Lakes Habitat Initiative
- Great Lakes Hydro Income Fund (Canada)
- Great Lakes Hockey League (Wisconsin Amateur Hockey Association; est. 1937)
- Great Lakes Health Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Great Lakes Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation is the designated guarantor for Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico, and the U.
As another example, XAP has entered into an agreement with the Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation, a Wisconsin-based loan guarantor, relating to the operation of a Mentor website for students who wish to apply to colleges in Wisconsin.