com/cgi-bin/prnh/20070306/CLTU032 ) With a capacity of 420, the German-owned MV Columbus has been the largest cruise ship sailing the Great Lakes since 1998, with sailings offered exclusively through the Great Lakes Cruise Company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
What does GLCC stand for?
GLCC stands for Great Lakes Cruise Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GLCC
We have 23 other meanings of GLCC in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Lawrence Community Action Council (Lawrence, MA)
- Great Lakes Chapter of the Appraisal Institute (Kimball, MI)
- Greater Lake County Association of Realtors (Florida)
- G Lynn Campbell Branch Library (Port Huron, MI)
- General Ledger Command Center
- Great Lakes Cable Coalition
- Great Lakes Chemical Corporation
- Great Lakes Christian College (Lansing, MI)
- Great Lakes Community College (now part of Davenport University)
- Great Lakes Composites Consortium
- Great Lakes Cruising Club (Port Huron, MI)
- Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Baltimore
- Global Land Cover Characteristics Database
- Gay and Lesbian Community Centre of Edmonton (Canada)
- Great Lakes College of Clinical Medicine (Ohio)
- Great Lakes Curly-Coated Retriever Club
- Gay and Lesbian Community Center of South Florida
- Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Utah
- Grade Level Content Expectations
- Greater Lansing Catholic Education Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 11 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of Ohio's Bicentennial, the Great Lakes Cruise Company is stopping in Cleveland for the first time ever; and as a special one-time offer, they are including free air transportation from Cleveland for their first cruise of the season.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- Now entering their 5th year, the Great Lakes Cruise Company is offering more variety in cruise ships and itineraries than ever before.
To kick-off their 2002 Great Lakes cruise season and the newly renovated Port Huron cruise terminal, the Great Lakes Cruise Company is hosting a special Cruise Show to be held at the Thomas Edison Inn on Tuesday, March 19, 2002, in Port Huron, MI.
The Great Lakes Cruise Company of Ann Arbor, Michigan thinks they have the perfect solution -- a cruise on the Great Lakes aboard a luxurious international ship.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Great Lakes Cruise Company of Ann Arbor, Michigan and the Great Lakes Shipwreck Historical Society of Whitefish Point, Michigan have teamed up to organize the first ever live dive of a 1892 shipwreck, the wooden steamer Vienna, from the luxurious French cruise ship Le Levant.
July 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Conlin Travel, which operates the Great Lakes Cruise Company (which should not be confused with the now bankrupt Great Lakes Cruises Inc.
But everything old becomes new again, thanks to the Great Lakes Cruise Company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan.