INDIANAPOLIS, May 4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Great Lakes Chemical Corporation today announced that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.
What does GLCC stand for?
GLCC stands for Great Lakes Chemical Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GLCC
We have 23 other meanings of GLCC in our Acronym Attic
- Great Lakes Curling Association (Cleveland Heights, Ohio)
- Greater Lansing Chinese American Association (Michigan)
- Gay and Lesbian Community Action Council (Minneapolis, MN)
- Great Lakes Classic AMC (American Motors Corporation) Club (Michigan)
- Greater Lawrence Community Action Council (Lawrence, MA)
- Great Lakes Chapter of the Appraisal Institute (Kimball, MI)
- Greater Lake County Association of Realtors (Florida)
- G Lynn Campbell Branch Library (Port Huron, MI)
- General Ledger Command Center
- Great Lakes Cable Coalition
- Great Lakes Christian College (Lansing, MI)
- Great Lakes Community College (now part of Davenport University)
- Great Lakes Composites Consortium
- Great Lakes Cruise Company
- Great Lakes Cruising Club (Port Huron, MI)
- Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Baltimore
- Global Land Cover Characteristics Database
- Gay and Lesbian Community Centre of Edmonton (Canada)
- Great Lakes College of Clinical Medicine (Ohio)
- Great Lakes Curly-Coated Retriever Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crompton Corporation (NYSE: CK) and Great Lakes Chemical Corporation (NYSE: GLK) announced today that once their merger is complete, the new company will be known as "Chemtura" (pronounced chem-CHOOR-a) Corporation.
Great Lakes Chemical Corporation today announced that it has prevailed in the lawsuit for patent infringement brought against it by competitor Atofina.
Great Lakes Chemical Corporation , a leading producer of specialty chemicals and consumer products, today announced the promotion of Paul Britton to vice president of investor relations and financial planning and analysis.
Among the #5 ranked stocks today we highlight the following companies: Great Lakes Chemical Corporation (NYSE:GLK) and Worthington Industries, Inc.
Great Lakes Chemical Corporation today announced that its BioLab Recreational Water division will increase prices for its recreational water pool and spa chemicals sold in the U.
Great Lakes Chemical Corporation purchased the facility in October 2000.
Great Lakes Chemical Corporation today announced that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.