Cornelia Funke will be touring to New York, Chicago and Los Angeles in October, as well as to Boston where she will be a speaker at the New England Booksellers Association regional convention and Detroit where she will speak at the Great Lakes Booksellers Association regional convention.
What does GLBA stand for?
GLBA stands for Great Lakes Booksellers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GLBA
We have 7 other meanings of GLBA in our Acronym Attic
- Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Allies
- Gay, Lesbian and Bi-Affectionate Association
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual Association
- Gibsons Landing Business Association (Canada)
- Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve (National Park Service)
- Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 (Financial Modernization Act of 1999)
- Great Lakes Basketball Association
- Great Lakes Beach Association
- Great Lakes Book Awards (Great Lakes Booksellers Association)
- Great Lakes Buckskin Association
- Greater Lumberton Business Association (New Jersey)
- Gerak Lurus Berubah Beraturan (Bahasa Indonesia: Constant Acceleration)
- Great Lakes Boat Building School (Cedarville, MI)
- Gay Lesbian Business Council
- Gospel Light Baptist Church (various locations)
- Grand Ledge Baptist Church (Michigan)
- Great Lakes Brewing Company (Cleveland, OH)
- Great Lakes Bridge Club (Australia)
- Great Lakes Business Company (airline; Congo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The suit filed on behalf of the Great Lakes Booksellers Association claims that the law, which has applied since start of 2004, is unconstitutional in its restrictions on access to all explicit publications.
Georgia Retail Association Great Lakes Booksellers Association Home Depot Illinois Retail Merchants Association International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) International Mass Retail Association (IMRA) Kentucky Retail Association Kimco Realty Corporation K-Mart Corporation Lowe's Corporation, Inc.