Lala is the winner of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge, a comedy show.
What does GILC stand for?
GILC stands for Great Indian Laughter Challenge (Indian reality television show)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GILC
We have 2 other meanings of GILC in our Acronym Attic
- Galena Interior Learning Academy (Alaska)
- Georgia Industrial Loan Association (est. 1951; Macon, GA)
- Greenbelt Interfaith Leadership Association (Greenbelt, MD)
- Guinea-Pig Ileal Loop Assay (microbiology)
- Global Initiative on Late Blight
- Greatest Integer Lower Bound
- Georgia International Leadership Conference
- Global Initiative for Local Computing
- Global Internet Liberty Campaign
- Grace International Learning Center (English-language preschool; Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan)
- Gradual Increase in Length and Complexity of Utterance (speech therapy)
- Gas-Immersed Laser Doping
- Generalized Irregular Low Density
- Gilead Sciences (stock symbol)
- Global Insolvency Law Database (World Bank)
- Global Institute for Leadership Development
- Goddard Infrared Locking Data System
- Grid INFN (Italian National Institute for Nuclear Physics) Laboratory for Dissemination Activities
- Grenoble Image and Line Data Analysis Software (aka Grenoble Image and Line Data Analysis System)
- Global Issues in Language Education (special interest group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Top rating programs on the channel include drama Dill Mill Gayye and comedy show, the Great Indian Laughter Challenge STAR India NEWS: Offers 24-hour Hindi news close to the hearts of viewers.
He toured various countries hosting his comedy shows and competed in the Great Indian Laughter Challenge.