Great Commission Christians 21,000,000 77,924,000 27.
What does GCC stand for?
GCC stands for Great Commission Christian
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCC
We have 473 other meanings of GCC in our Acronym Attic
- Grace Community Church (Auburn, WA)
- Graduate Careers Centre (various locations)
- Graduate Community Center
- Graduated Combat Capability
- Graham Crackers Comics (Illinois)
- Grand Canyon Caverns (tourist site; Arizona)
- Grand Council of the Crees (Canada)
- Grand Cru Classic (French classic car club; est. 2006)
- Granger Community Church
- Graphic Comm Central (educational web portal)
- Great Commission Coalition
- Great Council of Chiefs (Fiji)
- Greater Chicago Chapter (various locations)
- Greater Cleveland Chorus (Cleveland, OH)
- Greek Catholic Church
- Greek Competition Commission
- Greek Cultural Center
- Green Car Congress (publication)
- Green Coffee Cooperative
- Green Communities Canada (est. 1995)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the Southern Baptist Convention continues to solidify its boundaries through compulsory signing of the Baptist Faith and Message and its decision to withhold appointment to people with public or private charismatic tendencies, an increasing number of its missionaries and lay persons ignore these boundaries and operate by the new rule of collaboration that urges them to seek common cause with Great Commission Christians from Bible, Community, Pentecostal, Assembly of God, and Presbyterian churches, as well as from churches from a wide variety of ethnic and language orientations.
Great Commission Christians 77,924,000 276,986,000 27.
Great Commission Christians 77,931,000 277,153,000 30.
Great Commission Christians 77,931,000 277,152,000 (evangelicals) 30.
Cutting across the six megablocs in WCE2, the authors have also introduced three trans-megabloc renewal groupings: Evangelicals, Pentecostals/Charismatics, and Great Commission Christians (no explanation why only "Great Commission Christians" is always in bold-face type).
Great Commission Christians (line 26) This new measure has been carefully worked out for every country, every people, every language, and every city in the world.