Thousands of Canadians who love their environment are participating in the 16th Annual TD Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup.
What does GCSC stand for?
GCSC stands for Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCSC
We have 56 other meanings of GCSC in our Acronym Attic
- Government Communications Security Bureau (New Zealand)
- Grace Community Services Bhd. (various locations)
- Global Consumer and Small Business Banking
- Georgia Christian Student Center (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Gladwin City Sports Complex (Gladwin, Michigan)
- Glasgow City Social Club (UK)
- Global Centre for Securing Cyberspace (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- Global Client Support Center (AT&T)
- Gloucester City Swimming Club (UK)
- Graduate Centre for the Study of Culture (Giessen, Germany)
- Greater Columbus Sighthound Coursers (Ohio)
- Greencastle Community School Corporation (Greencastle, IN)
- Greenfield Central School Corporation (Indiana)
- Gulf Coast Safety Council (various locations)
- Gulf Coast Sailing Club (Hamilton Harbor Yacht Club; Naples, FL)
- Gulf Coast State College (Florida)
- International Graduate Centre for the Study of Culture
- Grafton County Senior Citizens Council (Lebanon, New Hampshire)
- Global Chinese Society of Computers in Education
- Groupe de Consultations Sectorielles sur le Commerce Exterieur (French: Sectoral Advisory Group on Trade; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Did you know that 67% of the participants in last year's TD Canada Trust Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup were elementary and high school students?
Together, they planted 100,000 trees, and helped collect more than 129,000 tons of litter across 2,700 kilometers of shoreline as part of the Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup.