Today, the Honourable Lisa Raitt, Canada s Labour Minister, congratulated the Great Canadian Railtour Company Ltd.
What does GCRC stand for?
GCRC stands for Great Canadian Railtour Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCRC
We have 22 other meanings of GCRC in our Acronym Attic
- Groupe Consultatif pour la Recherche Agricole Internationale (French: Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research)
- Grid Control Random Access Memory
- Groupe Cyclo Reims Bezannes (French cycling organization)
- Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center (Texas)
- Galena Creek Rock Glacier
- General Clinical Research Center
- Genesee County Road Commission (Michigan)
- Geomatics and Cartographic Research Centre (Canada)
- Global Change Research Center (National Taiwan University; Taipei, Taiwan)
- Graafschap Christian Reformed Church (Holland, Michigan)
- Gynaecological Cancer Research Centre (UK)
- Gulf Coast Resource Conservation & Development
- Greek Car Rental Companies Association
- Greater Cincinnati Radio Control Club
- Gulf Coast Regional Climate Change (assessment program)
- Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation
- General Council and Register of Consultant Herbalists (UK)
- Gulf Coast Regional Center of Innovation and Commercialization (Houston, TX)
- Georgia Criterion Referenced Competency Tests
- Gold Coast Roller Derby (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rated the number one rail tour in the world by the New York Times, The Great Canadian Railtour Company offers two-day, luxury rail tours that begin in Vancouver, British Columbia, and take passengers through the Canadian Rockies to Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Great Canadian Railtour Company (owner and operator of Rocky Mountaineer Vacations) was recently awarded the rights to operate on two new tourist rail routes in British Columbia and Alberta, the Whistler Mountaineer and the Fraser Discovery Route, both to commence service in 2006.