Great British Holiday Parks has been given approval by Wansbeck Council to open its Sandy Bay caravan Park near Newbiggin from March 1 to January 31 each year, allowing owners an extra month in the winter to occupy their caravans.
What does GBHP stand for?
GBHP stands for Great British Holiday Parks (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GBHP
We have 3 other meanings of GBHP in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Bay Hockey League
- Great Britain Hockey Ltd.; promotes hockey in Great Britain related to Olympic games
- Grimsby Ball Hockey League (Ontario, Canada)
- Garis-Garis Besar Haluan Negara (Indonesian: Broad guidelines of state policy)
- Great Blue Heron Nature Reserve (Canada)
- Garis Besar Haluan Organisasi (Indonesian organizational framework)
- Ghazi-Barotha Hydropower Project (Pakistan)
- Global Business Honors Program (various schools)
- Glomerular Blood Hydrostatic Pressure
- Great British Heritage Pass (sightseeing; UK)
- Grey, Bruce, Huron, Perth (Canada)
- Gross Brake Horsepower
- Grand Bahama Human Rights Association
- Ground-Based Hypervelocity Rail Gun
- German-Bohemian Heritage Society (New Ulm, MN)
- Glen Burnie High School (Maryland)
- Grand Blanc High School (Michigan)
- Granite Bay High School (Granite Bay, CA)
- Greater Birmingham Humane Society (Birmingham, AL)
- Green Bay Historical Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
And we have teamed up with Great British Holiday Parks to offer readers the chance to try a three or four-night break from just pounds 15 - and an extra special deal if you book for four or more.
Great British Holiday Parks, which owns five North East centres, has announced a programme of site improvements and extensive expansion plans.
We've teamed up with our pals at Parkdean and Great British Holiday Parks to offer readers bargain breaks at 28 top resorts around the UK.
Our fantastic offer is available at 28 great holiday parks owned by Parkdean Holidays and Great British Holiday Parks throughout Scotland, Northumberland, the south east and south west coasts of England.
Parks perk THREE holiday parks in Northumberland are to benefit after their owner, Great British Holiday Parks, agreed to make a multi-million pound investment in the 19 coastal sites they own in the UK.
GREAT British Holiday Parks have teamed up with the Daily Mirror to offer readers the chance to experience the warm welcome and great service of their parks from just pounds 15 per person for a three or four-night break.
A Great British Holiday Parks spokeswoman said: "None of the residents have raised these concerns with the management.