Greek tragedy HOCKEY: The fall-out from the disappointing showing in Athens has begun with the Great Britain Olympic Hockey Board recommending a GB side should compete at all major tournaments bar the European Championships in future.
What does GBOHB stand for?
GBOHB stands for Great Britain Olympic Hockey Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Galilee Basin Operators' Forum (Australia)
- Gay Buddhist Open Forum
- General Account Back Order File
- Great Balls of Fire
- Green Base of the Future (Pollution Prevention Partnership; Texas)
- Gollum Bites Off Frodo's Finger and Falls Into Mount Doom
- Gangster Bitches on Heroin (Riverfeix recording)
- Great Battles of Hannibal (gaming)
- Great Battles of History (game)
- Green Buildings Open House (Northeast Sustainable Energy Association)
- Great Britain Olympic Hockey Limited (administrative body)
- Gelbvieh Breeders of Iowa
- Goaltenders Book of Knowledge (hockey)
- Genética Básica on Line (Portuguese: Basic Genetics Online; Brazil)
- German Barcode of Life (DNA project)
- Government Bill of Lading
- Great Bunch of Lads
- Group B Outer Membrane Protein
- Georgia Board of Nursing (Macon, GA)
- Global Broadcast Overlay Network (Cidera)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last October the 33-year-old player-coach of German club Gross Flottbeker --banned for three months in 1999 after testing positive for cocaine --was told by the Great Britain Olympic Hockey Board that his hopes of a recall were non-existent because he had retired after failing to win a place at the Sydney Olympics.
Unfortunately for the current player-coach of German club Gross Flottbeker, the squad had already been selected and the decision announced yesterday by the Great Britain Olympic Hockey Board means he will not be allowed to force his way into the reckoning via a number of training camps.