Introduced during the 2012 Great American Trucking Show in Dallas, the new system allows real-time tire performance monitoring for better fuel economy and safety.
What does GATS stand for?
GATS stands for Great American Trucking Show
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GATS
We have 43 other meanings of GATS in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Attleboro Taunton Regional Transit Authority (Massachusetts)
- GBU-15 Automatic Test Station
- General Access Time Slot
- General Agreement on Trade in Services
- Gifted and Talented Students
- Giving Aid to Seniors of Tennessee, Inc.
- Global Adult Tobacco Survey (World Health Organization)
- Global Automotive Telematics Standard
- GPS Aided Target System
- GPS/ATCCS Tracking System
- Guidance Acceptance Test Set
- Gyro Accelerometer Test Set
- Guide to the Assessment of Test Session Behavior (children's IQ testing)
- Gate Assisted Turnoff Thyristor
- Gene Amplification with Transcription/Translation (nucleic acids research)
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade
- General Agreement on Trades and Tariffs (World Trade Organization)
- Generic Attribute Profile (Bluetooth)
- Ghana Association of Travel and Tourist Agents (Ghana)
- Government Acceptance Test Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
England sent Dellinger and her family to Dallas for the Great American Trucking Show.
David Ayers, Barry Allen, and song artist John Johnson will be attending the Great American Trucking Show (GATS) in Dallas, Texas during the last weekend in August, with fans everywhere anticipating a live performance on Friday night August 27th, 2010 by John Johnson.
26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Edward Crumer, a 20-year veteran driver, was named the 2011 Navigator of the Year by Rand McNally at the Great American Trucking Show (GATS).
Drivers can see a preview and enter a drawing to win these products at the TA/Petro booth (#22089) at the Great American Trucking Show, Dallas Convention Center, Dallas, Texas, on Aug.
The 7750 Platinum, which made its debut in August at the 2010 Great American Trucking Show, is a breakthrough advancement among GPS Navigation systems for professional drivers, setting new industry benchmarks for design, engineering, and system functionality.
Delo 400 LE Synthetic SAE 5W-30 was announced at the Great American Trucking Show in Dallas, Texas (booth 19125).
26 /PRNewswire/ -- Rand McNally today introduced the very latest enhancements to its award-winning line of GPS devices at the Great American Trucking Show.