The Maplewood formula is ideal for old street car or commuter rail cities, from Boston, Philadelphia and Chicago to San Francisco and San Jose, says Hank Dittmar, president of the Great American Station Foundation (www.
What does GASF stand for?
GASF stands for Great American Station Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GASF
We have 1 other meaning of GASF in our Acronym Attic
- Guillaumet Association Sports et Loisirs (French: Guillaumet Sports and Leisure Association; Guillaumet, France)
- Globalizing Agricultural Science and Education Programs for America
- Gamma Ray Laser
- Gravity Anchored Space Experiments Satellite
- Gadolinium-Associated Systemic Fibrosis
- Georgia Archaeological Site File (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Georgian Automobile Sport Federation
- Golden Arrow Selected Stock Fund
- Graphic Arts Sales Foundation
- Great American Sports Fans
- Groupe de Gymnastique Artistique du Sud Fribourgeois (French: Group Artistic Gymnastics South Fribourgeois; Switzerland)
- Groupement des Amis des Abeilles du Val de Seine et de la Forêt de Fontainebleau (French: Group of Friends of the Bees Val de Seine and the Forest of Fontainebleau)
- Gump and Ayers Scholarship Fund (single mothers)
- GumptionFest Artistic Support Foundation (Sedona, AZ)
- Georgia Association of School Facility Administrators (est. 1989; Newnan, GA)
- Georgia Association of State Facilities Administrators
- Georgia Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Glendale Area Schools Federal Credit Union (Glendale, CA)
- Gallium Arsenide Field Effect Transistor
- Go And See For Yourself
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hank Dittmar, formerly the director of the Surface Transportation Policy Project, now runs the Great American Station Foundation, which seeks to renovate the old buildings as cornerstones of downtown revitalization.
The Great American Station Foundation is accepting applications for its 2000 cycle of grants for rail station revitalization projects.