Complex droplet and film formation dynamics were inferred, and the resulting film structure was observed using optical microscopy, atomic force microscopy, near-edge x-ray absorption fine structure spectroscopy, and grazing incidence x-ray diffraction.
What does GIXRD stand for?
GIXRD stands for Grazing Incidence X-Ray Diffraction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Get In Where You Fit In
- Geographical Information System
- Global Internet Exchange
- Government Information Exchange
- Grand Island Express (Grand Island, NE)
- Gulf Iraqi Expo (trade show)
- Glancing-Incidence X-ray Analysis
- Grazing Incidence X-Ray Diffraction
- Glancing Incidence X-Ray Photoemmission Spectroscopy
- Grazing Incidence X-Ray Reflectometry
- Grazing Incidence X-Ray Fluorescence
- Grazing Incidence X-Ray Reflectivity
- Geospatial and Imagery eXploitation Services
- Grazing Incidence X-Ray Scattering
- Glam It Yourself
- Google It Yourself (Internet slang)
- Greatness In You
- Gross Initial Yield
- Grow It Yourself
- Global Islamic Youth Centre (Liverpool, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the use of grazing incidence X-ray diffraction during the real-time measurements is impractical because of the lateral movement of the bubble during continuous processing.
This collection of papers on the theories behind the applications and the applications themselves includes material on aspects of charge transport in organic semiconductors from a molecular perspective, charge transport in oligomers, charge transport physics of solution-processed organic field-effect transistors, selection and design of dielectric materials, grazing incidence x-ray diffraction, scanning probe techniques, solution deposition of oligomers and polymers, inkjet printed OTFTs, soft lithography, vacuum evaporated thin films and a range of applications, including those for radio frequency identification tags, organic transistor chemical sensors, flexible and large area e-skins and ORFTs for flat panel displays.