ORIS Ink Saver automatically reduces the percentage of CMY ink by up to 25 percent in each color process by using a combination of color-managed Gray Component Replacement (GCR) and Under Color Removal (UCR).
What does GCR stand for?
GCR stands for Gray Component Replacement (printing inks)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of GCR
We have 117 other meanings of GCR in our Acronym Attic
- Glucocorticoid Receptor (molecular biology)
- Godvicienne Carreleurs Réunis (French flooring company)
- Good Charamel Records (record label)
- Good Conduct Ribbon (military award)
- Graduate Common Room (Christ Church; UK)
- Graduate Council Representative (various schools)
- Grand Calumet River
- Grand Canyon Railway
- Grand Circuit du Roussillon (French: Grand Tour of Roussillon; Roussillon, France)
- Gravity Condensate Return