In over 50 papers contributors memorialize Gamov and his theories and address the phenomenology of brane-world cosmological models, black holes, gravitational wave experiments, supernova explosions, axisymmetric stationary flows in compact objects, the higher co-dimension brane-world, ghost stellar fields as a dark energy, the rotating universe, quantum scattering on a cosmic string, line-driven winds near compact objects, weak magnetism effects, the trans-sonic propeller stage, high-energy neutrinos from a collapsing supermassive star, star complexes and starburst clumps in spiral galaxies, a model of nonthermal radiation of a shell-type supernova remnant, space mission Rosetta, and the detection and properties of a near-earth flux of dark electric matter objects.
What does GWE stand for?
GWE stands for Gravitational Wave Experiment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GWE
We have 20 other meanings of GWE in our Acronym Attic
- Groundwater Decision Support System Interface (University of Texas at Austin)
- Galley Waste Disposal Unit
- Ground Window Display Utility
- Gaussian Wavelet Estimator
- Gesellschaft für Wissenschaftliche Entwicklung (German: Society for Scientific Development; Swakopmund, Namibia)
- Gigawatt - Electric
- Global Weather Experiment
- Global Wrestling Evolution
- Golden WIPF Edition
- Graphics Windowing and Events Subsystem (software)
- Great Western Enterprise (Swindon, UK)
- Global Work Experience Association
- Global Wide Emergency Broadcast System
- Global Wind Energy Council
- Global Wireless Education Consortium
- Greater Wichita Economic Development Coalition (Wichita, KS)
- Generic Web Exploitation Engine (program)
- Gold Wing European Federation (Honda Gold Wing motorcycle club)
- Guided Weapons Evaluation Facility (Eglin AFB)
- Glasgow West End Fencing Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, to set up the gravitational wave experiment correctly, we need to eliminate all extraneous assumptions and traditions.