Di Napoli will be responsible for commercialization of the Infinite Photonics Grating Coupled Surface Emitting Laser (GCSEL(TM)) diode technology.
What does GCSEL stand for?
GCSEL stands for Grating Coupled Surface Emitting Laser
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Gold Coast Seventh Day Adventist School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (British)
- General Computer Self-Efficacy (individual’s judgment of efficacy across multiple computer application domains)
- Generalized Convulsive Status Epilepticus
- Global Common Subexpression Elimination (compiler optimization)
- Google Custom Search Engine
- Green Chencinski Starkman Eles LLP (chartered accountants; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Global Coalition for Sustained Excellence in Food & Health Protection
- Grundy County Special Education Cooperative (Morris, IL)
- Grand Canyon State Electric Cooperative Association, Inc.
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund (Germantown, WI)
- Global Civil Society Forum
- Government Communications Staff Federation (trade union; UK)
- Granulocyte Cell Stimulating Factor
- Growth Colony Stimulating Factor (also seen as G-CSF)
- Gulf, Colorado, and Santa Fe Railway Company (also abbreviated GC&SF)
- Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor Receptor
- Global Clinical Supplies Group
- Grand Canyon State Games
- Genealogical Computer Society of Georgia (Roswell, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been selected to receive a $12 million contract for its proprietary grating coupled surface emitting laser (IP GCSEL(TM)) diode technology from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, (DARPA).
Small Business Administration for its work in grating coupled surface emitting lasers (GCSELS).
With the successful completion of our proprietary grating coupled surface emitting laser (IP GCSEL(tm)) prototype testing, we announced the formation of our new subsidiary, Infinite Photonics, Inc.
0 Million prime contract from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in support of Infinite Photonics' proprietary Grating Coupled Surface Emitting Laser (IP GCSEL(tm)) diode technology.
IP is focused on commercialization of Infinite's proprietary grating coupled surface emitting laser (GCSEL) diode technology.
to commercialize production of its proprietary grating coupled surface emitting laser (GCSEL) diodes.
This work is based on grating coupled surface emitting lasers (GCSELs) developed through Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) contracts over the past few years", said Clifford G.