Robinson is a contributor to Grassroots Fundraising Journal.
What does GFJ stand for?
GFJ stands for Grassroots Fundraising Journal (est. 1981; Grassroots Fundraising, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GFJ
We have 2 other meanings of GFJ in our Acronym Attic
- Global Forest Information Service
- General Federation of Iraqi Trade Unions
- Gibraltar Financial Intelligence Unit
- Go Fishing in Victoria (Australia; Department of Primary Industries)
- General Federation of Iraqi Workers
- Go Fetch It Yourself
- George Fox Journal (Oregon)
- Global Finance Journal
- Global Forum of Japan
- Grace Family Journal
- General Federation of Jordanian Women (Amman, Jordan)
- G Fred Kingsmill (London, Ontario, Canada Demolay chapter)
- German Folks Klub (Volkswagen car club; California)
- Gesellschaft Für Kernforschung
- Gesellschaft für Konsumforschung (German: society for consumer research)
- Ghost Face Killah (rapper/singer)
- Glasfaserverstärkt (German: glass-fibre reinforced)
- Grand Forks (Amtrak station code; Grand Forks, ND)
- Grand Forks, ND, USA - Grand Forks International Airport (Airport Code)
- Grimm, Fitz, and Krogmeier (4-state coding)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founder of the Grassroots Fundraising Journal in California, she is also a member of the Building Movement Project, working on understanding what should be privately funded and what should be paid for via taxes.
Klein founded the Grassroots Fundraising Journal in 1981 and is the author of Fundraising for the Long Haul, Fundraising in Times of Crisis, and Ask and You Shall Receive.