In the specialized Element Analysis Workgroup, devices such as quantometer, graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry, and atomic (flame) emission spectroscopy will be studied.
What does GFAAS stand for?
GFAAS stands for Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of GFAAS in our Acronym Attic
- Gulf Air Company, Bahrain (ICAO code)
- Gun Fire Area
- Gutkovskiy Fencing Academy (Fair Lawn, NJ)
- Gainesville Fine Art Association (Florida)
- Game Fishing Association of Australia
- Global Forum Against Anti-Semitism (est. 2003)
- Graduate Financial Assistance Application (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption
- Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry (metal analysis)
- General Fixed Assets Account Group
- Ghetto Fabulous
- Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein
- Gone for A Beer
- Gut Fatty Acid-Binding Protein
- Gospel for Asia Biblical Seminary (Kerala, India)
- Generalized Framework for Access Control (computer systems)
- Give Fish A Chance (Scottish Sea Angling Conservation Network)
- Good Fellowship Ambulance Club (Chester County, Pennsylvania)
- Great Falls Art Center (Virginia)
- Greater Flint Arts Council (Flint, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speciation analysis of volatile and non-volatile vanadium compounds in Brazilian crude oils using high-resolution continuum source graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry // Anal.
Direct determination of lead in sugars using graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry.
Direct calibration for determining aluminum in bone and soft tissues by graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry.