NAO comes equipped with a graphical programming software, Choregraphe, that is perfect for beginners or advanced programmers.
What does GPS stand for?
GPS stands for Graphical Programming Software
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GPS
We have 427 other meanings of GPS in our Acronym Attic
- Government Policy Statement
- Government Primary School
- Government Printing Service (Australia)
- Graduate Professional Studies (various schools)
- Grams Per Second
- Grand Parent Stock (livestock breeding)
- Grandville Public Schools (Grandville, MI)
- Grange Primary School (UK)
- Grants Policy Statement (US DHHS)
- Graphical Performance Series
- Gray Platelet Syndrome
- Great Performance Series (Hope College; Holland, MI)
- Great Plains Software
- Great Public Schools
- Green Power Switch (renewable energy program)
- Greenbrier Paranormal Society (Rainelle, WV)
- Greenridge Primary School (Singapore)
- Greenwich Public School (various locations)
- Greenwood Primary School (Singapore)
- Griffiths Primary School (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com The latest version of National Instruments' (NI`s) LabVIEW graphical programming software is now available in French, German and Japanese.
Products include benchtop instruments, handheld multimeters, modular instruments, connectivity products and the Agilent VEE graphical programming software.
At NIWeek 2007, we will explore how flexible graphical programming software combined with increasingly powerful technologies, such as multicore processors and reconfigurable FPGAs, along with higher-performance, easier-to-use bus architectures, such as PCI Express and USB, can lead to dramatic improvements for rapid design, prototyping and deployment of design, control and test systems.
In addition to graphical programming software for custom designs, NI offers an extensive range of off-the-shelf hardware such as the NI CompactRIO platform, a low-cost reconfigurable embedded system for rapid prototyping and low-volume deployments.
Audio SOC Coupled With Graphical Programming Software Reduces Cost and Time- to-Market of Audio Systems LAS VEGAS, Jan.
AUSTIN, Texas -- The year 2006 marks two major milestones for virtual instrumentation pioneer National Instruments (Nasdaq:NATI), including its 30th year since inception and 20th year since the creation of NI LabVIEW, the company's flagship graphical programming software.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) LabVIEW 6i, the latest version of the Company's graphical programming software, is now available in French, German, and Japanese.