According to the company, the new release adds support for the Eclipse platform, including the new ILOG JViews Graph Layout, which offers native integration with the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF), Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF)and Graphical Editing Framework (GEF).
What does GMF stand for?
GMF stands for Graphical Modeling Framework
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GMF
We have 68 other meanings of GMF in our Acronym Attic
- George MacDonald Fraser (British writer)
- German Marshall Fund
- Gesamtverband Moderne Fremdsprachen (German: General Association of Modern Languages)
- Give Me Football (website)
- Global Missions Fellowship
- Gorilla Mask Forums (online forum)
- Government Master File (database)
- Government Materials Furnished
- Grand Mother's Funck (Swiss band)
- Granular Media Filtration
- Greatly Modulated Frequency
- Green Municipal Fund (Federation of Canadian Municipalities; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Ground Mobile Force
- Group of European Municipalities with Nuclear Facilities
- Group-Matched Filter
- Groupes de Médecine de Famille (French; Quebec, Canada)
- Guided Missile Facility
- Gulf of Mexico Foundation
- Ground Mobile Forces Satellite Communications
- Group-Matched Filter Successive Interference Cancellation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Industry-first Eclipse Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF) Integration Diagrams presenting interconnected graphical entities are essential to visual modeling applications - such as business process modeling, software-oriented architecture choreography modelers or UML class diagram editors.
The AgilPro Modeler is based on the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) and Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF).